Meet Dr. Ehab Shahid
DMD, MAGD, Diplomate
Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
Board Certified, Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology
"I believe patients come first above all else. That's why I spend as much time with you as possible, listening to your concerns and finding out what's bothering you. I'll always treat you with care and respect so you'll return again and again to keep your smile healthy for a lifetime."
"I've worked and studied hard to get to where I am today. It's my education that forms the backbone of my practice and the quality of care I give to patients."
- Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Implant Faculty - New York University (NYU), Implant Department
- MAGD, Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- FAGD, Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- D.M.D.: Fairleigh Dickenson University School of Dentistry
- B.S.: Fairleigh Dickenson University
- Residency: Mountainside Hospital
- Extensive Continuing Education
Committed To A Lifetime Of Learning
"My education as a dentist didn't end the minute I got my diploma. As a health care professional, it's my responsibility to continue to learn about all the latest treatments in dentistry. There are new advances and better forms of treatment being discovered all the time, and I owe it to my patients to know about all of them."
Post doctorate training in: Oral surgery, dentistry under anesthesia, advanced crown & bridge techniques, comprehensive implant restorations, advanced implant systems, complex esthetic & general dentistry, fixed and removable prosthodontics,, root canals and gum treatment, advances in general dentistry.
Active In The Dental Community
"I began networking with colleagues early in my academic career and continue to touch base with other dentists today. In the long run, the more information dentists share with each other, the better quality of care we can offer you."
- American Board of Oral Implantology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Society
- Bergen County Dental Society
- Bergen County Implantology Group
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Extensive continuing education credits
- Television Host: "Power Of The Smile" - a three-part series on advances in dental care
- Inventor of the Cosmetic Color Comparator, TEN-EX®
- Tri-state licenses including NJ, NY, and CT