Bergenfield Dental is your home for all of your oral care needs. We are proud to provide patients with friendly service and top-quality professional treatments. We can help you achieve excellent oral health and a beautiful smile that you can show off to the world with confidence.
Our lineup of general dentistry services includes:
- Complete Checkups: The oral care experts at Bergenfield Dental recommend that patients receive a complete checkup twice a year so we can stay on top of their oral health and provide timely treatment when needed. A complete dental checkup includes a professional teeth cleaning and an oral cancer screening.
- Mouth Guards for Children and Adults: Used by individuals participating in contact sports, custom-fit mouth guards are designed to protect the mouth from injury. We also offer night guards for individuals with sleeping habits that may damage the teeth.
- Dentures: For patients missing some or all of their teeth, dentures provide the appearance and function of healthy, natural teeth. Our denture services include denture stabilization implants and fixed dentures.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: An easy method for restoring damaged teeth, our tooth-colored fillings are metal-free and provide the appearance of healthy, natural teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges: Dental crowns and bridges are options for patients with lost or damaged teeth. All of our crowns and bridges utilize porcelain because of the material’s outstanding performance and natural look.
- Inlays and Onlays: Alternative options to a full dental crown, inlays and onlays are designed to restore the appearance and function of a damaged tooth while still preserving its original structure.
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring: Bergenfield Dental provides treatment for patients suffering from sleep apnea or snoring.
- Fluoride Applications: A naturally-occurring mineral, fluoride can help strengthen tooth enamel, while also preventing cavities.
- Sealants: Consisting of a layer of acrylic painted over the surface of one’s molars, dental sealants can help prevent the occurrence of cavities and tooth decay.
We invite you to visit Bergenfield Dental so you can experience the benefits of our knowledge and experience. You may call us at (201) 588-3328 to schedule an appointment.